Keep a watchful eye on multiple farms, from a mobile device, regardless of where you are. Make corrective actions and suggestions, or plan new farm activities from your smartphone or tablet at any time.
Access farm tasks in the field any time using any smartphone or tablet. No more writing on scraps of paper or losing notepads with important farming information. Issue access to your chosen employees, and rapidly improve real time farm reporting and information recording. Capturing farming information in the field reduces the risk of erroneous data capture because the data is being recorded during the performance of the actual task, instead of being transferred to paper, and then to FarmSoft Farm Management ERP.
Mobile Farm Diary features
· Suitable for use on smartphones (with minimum 3.7 inch screen) and all tablets and touch screen devices
· View farm tasks and all details
· Filter tasks viewed by site, produce, variety, land, farm, supervisor, and task type
· Remotely check which tasks have been finished, and their progress if applicable
· Control which employees can view, edit, delete, and create selected task types
· Access essential farm reports (simplified for smaller screen sizes)
· PC Interface: for power users with tablets (7 inches plus), the normal rich featured interface can be accessed as an alternative to the simplified Mobile Farm Diary interface. Using the alternative interface allows additional features such as the capture of photographs and their attachment to tasks, and the complete Farm Diary as outlined on the previous page
· Notebook and notepad devices can also easily and effectively use the PC interface via a mobile connection
· Mobile access requires a data connection on your device
Sample devices supported