Defining farming areas provides permanent traceability records for historical inputs.
Better land management is at your fingertips via the ability to rapidly lookup total inputs into a selected area of land, inputs can be reported by date range of input, input type (ie: a specific product), or even farm, site, area, or material supplier.
Mapping land allows graphical representation of the land and can be used in planning and decision making processes.
· Define groups of land, land sections, land sub-sections, and even individual rows of trees or XY production areas.
· Record each planned instance of a crop planting (this later becomes a Crop when seedling inputs are recorded)
· Assign land areas to each Crop for the lifecycle of the crop
· Automatic calculation of estimated crop lifecycle expiration
· Configure average lifecycle for every variety of produce
· Define each land are on graphical map