Farm Traceability can make or break a farm, it’s no longer an ‘optional’ regulatory requirement – implement the best farm management software now….
FarmSoft’s farm traceability features allow the easy capture of farm traceability records for any agriculture or horticulture based enterprise. FarmSoft’s farm traceability features help to reduce risk exposure for your business by minimizing the potential size of fresh produce recalls, and enforcing best practices for farm traceability at all critical control points across the farming business. Download FarmSoft specifications now.
Contemporary commercial fruit, vegetable, hop, flower, and grain farming has become increasingly regulated over the past decade. There are now thousands of farm traceability regulations that relate to the traceability and food safety in the production of fruit and vegetables for human consumption. FarmSoft’s farm traceability features provide an easy to use traceability solution by integrating the worlds most common food safety and traceability practices into the every day operations management of the FarmSoft Farm Software.Download the Farm Software brochure, or watch the Farm Management Video now.
FarmSoft Farm Software provides a strong platform for accurate recording of traceability information, via a variety of easy and logical methods. Risk exposure to the farm is greatly reduced by having highly granular traceability, which in turn reduces financial exposure to the farm should a recall become necessary. Accurate traceability reduces the quantity of fruit/vegetables in a recall,and therefore reduces the farms financial exposure. Best practice standards for farming such as BRC, GlobalGAP, ISO, Bio-Terrorism (and many more) are supported by the system, making audits less expensive, and compliance costs lower.
The traceability systems in FarmSoft Farm Software constitutes thousands of processes that are integrated throughout the entire crop record keeping modules, forcing users to record correct traceability details at the correct time. FarmSoft Farm Management ERP minimizes the data capture and entry costs associated with traceability using various innovative techniques.
Farm Traceability features:
- Recall both up, and down the supply chain for as many steps as recorded data allows.
- Traceability can start at the point of purchase order creation for inventory, or can start at the point of inventory application, providing the farm with a choice of which traceability model to implement, and greatly reducing paperwork and data entry.
- Capture and archive (for rapid recall) all traceability records related to use of materials, employees, equipment – suitable for use with HACCP, GlobalGAP, BRC, FarmSafe, PTI , ISO9x and more…
- Optionally, materials and inventory can be issued with system generated Inventory ID labels which contain a unique Inventory Number that relates to the inventories traceability details.The Inventory Number can be recorded via a mobile device when used, or entered onto a task sheet for later entry; this method makes recording of inventory very rapid and accurate.
- Individual task Quality Check by QC officer, including time, officer, date, and notes, and simple and complex farm quality control tests
- PHI and re-entry alerts shown on screen to ensure no breach of Pre Harvest Intervals and Re-entry periods
- Observation tasks can be tailored to record test results such as soil analysis, residue analysis, or organic test results
- Post Harvest Interval and re-entry settings can be defined for each material used in the business, allowing implementation of virtually all international standards for fruit and vegetable production