FarmSoft manages the fresh produce dispatch sales invoice, orders and sales contract process. Fill orders with ease!
No more searching 30 emails and spreadsheets to figure out dispatch requirements, no more manually calculating production and packing requirements. Download the FarmSoft Packhouse Software brochure or watch the fruit packing video.
Contact your nearest FarmSoft consultant to find out how you can improve your fresh produce dispatch sales invoice management processes today!
Automatic management of orders in progress and generation of paperwork makes the fresh produce dispatch, sales, invoice, and shipping processes easy. Rapidly generate documents such as invoices, dispatch dockets, delivery dockets, pick slips and more… FarmSoft delivers an efficient cross-dock management solution, with streamlined management of fresh produce dispatch, sales, invoice, and shipping processes.
Optional FarmSoft functionality:
Fresh Produce Dispatch Sales Invoice, Sales Contracts, Batch Orders, Shipping, Purchase Orders
- Streamline the dispatch sales invoice processes
- Generate Sales Contracts and printed contracts, create Sales Orders and Batch Orders to match production schedule with ordered fresh produce
- Manage customer orders, with automatic balance deductions during the dispatch and shipping processes for fresh produce dispatch, sales, invoice, and shipping
- Generate dozens of styles of export and dispatch documentation, or ask our consultants for proprietary documentation requirements
- Purchase Orders can be for packaging materials, raw produce, or any other material. Traceability links to Purchase Orders for all inventory received
- Purchase Orders include an approval process, and an email alerts process that alerts the author of approval/disapproval and alerts staff that need to approve Purchase Orders. Email alerts can also be sent to suppliers detailing the purchase order.
- Full management of Sales Orders, including email alerts, online entry and more… (See Online Entry of Orders)
- Record dispatch temperatures (optional) for pallets, cool rooms, and trucks/shipping containers
- Capture dispatch times, and the employee performing the dispatch
- Generate invoices for product that was packed in your Packhouse, purchased from a third party, or packed on behalf of another farm
- Print transport documentation
- Manage dispatch sales invoice processes for multiple locations
- Sell directly to Sales Orders, or;
- Sell directly to an Invoice without needing a Sales Order
- Sell produce on ‘consignment’ where no price has been agreed
- Maintain sales price-list for all products
- Assign sales to sales persons
- Automatic paperwork printing for dispatch sales invoice
- Customize invoices and dispatch documentation, or request proprietary documents from the FarmSoft / TSL development team
- Generate Pick Lists and more
- Print fresh produce labels
- Maintain full fresh produce traceability during the sales & dispatch process
- Ship and manage fresh produce from / stored at unlimited (multiple) sites, locations, and warehouses
- Perform shipping and dispatch of fresh produce using mobile devices such as PDA, smartphone, tablet, and other industrial devices