Fresh produce inventory software to maintain strict control over fresh produce inventory and provide of traceability, and create the opportunity to reduce waste and shrinkage of fresh produce inventory with bar code traceability.
Rapidly asses all fresh produce within the business, making clear distinctions between produce from external suppliers, raw unprocessed produce, unsorted produce, ungraded produce, and fully packed produce. Increase the accuracy of fresh produce inventory using bar code traceability and advanced fruit labeling.
Create unlimited warehouse storage areas, which can even use 3D storage to increase accuracy in large cool rooms and warehouses. Assign rows, columns, and levels to each warehouse, cool room, hydro-cooler, washing, or storage area. Even assign storage temperatures for each produce type, and configure a temperature profile for each warehouse and cool room. Download the FarmSoft Packhouse Software brochure or watch the fruit packing video.
Contact us today for a free consultation to implement fresh produce inventory control in your fruit and vegetable enterprise.
Make fresh produce inventory control easy for fruit and vegetable packing and handling operations.
Fresh Produce Inventory control features:
- Manage inventory stored at an unlimited number of sites / packhouses, and unlimited warehouses
- Manage and monitor the storage and status (ie: in processes such as sorting, grading, cooling, ripening etc) of all fresh produce inventory, regardless of its state
- Manage produce in bulk storage (ie: produce that is not in bins or containers), bins & containers, pallets, palletized, and shipping containers
- Manage the fresh produce packing, grading, sorting, washing processes
- The movement history of all produce is being captured in the background, providing an audit trail of which produce was stored where at what times, and moved by whom; providing an unparalleled background traceability management for all produce in the Packhouse
- Easily move fresh produce between cool rooms, ripeners, hyrdro-coolers, and warehouses
- Manage packed (finished) product that is both on and off of pallets
- Assign non palletized fresh produce to existing pallets or remove from pallets, or move between pallets
- Stock take fresh produce based on comprehensive filters allowing rapid stock takes of very specific produce, or stock takes in specific locations, or for specific finished products
- Set standard (current) sale prices for different types of produce
- Fresh produce inventory management using unique identifiers for each inventory item, including bar code and human readable labeling
- Manage fresh produce that is stored across many sites, including sites that may be anywhere in the country, or even across the world
- Manage and monitor expiring inventory
- Manage and monitor fresh produce that belongs to other companies, with easy reporting and stock take tools that cater for external ownership of produce
- Fresh produce inventory barcode and bar-codes for stock control
- Optional encoded QR traceability bar-codes that can be scanned by customer or end consumer to show your selected traceability and marketing information
- Pallet, case/carton, and optional fruit piece or consumer unit level traceability and labeling, including Print On Demand options
- Manage customer orders, sales contracts, sales, consignment and dispatch processes
- Optional mobile fresh produce inventory interfaces for tablets, Android, iOS, Apple iPad and iPhone , and PDA interface compatibility
- Quality control for fresh produce including optional mobile interfaces
- Run from the cloud OR install on your own server