Co-operative fresh produce packing
Increase profit & reduce fresh produce waste today!Book free demo
Co-operative fresh produce packing
mange the entire co-op packing process – a software solution designed specifically for cooperative fresh produce packing.
Co-operative fresh produce packing is made easy with the farmsoft Post Harvest traceability and packing solution. Easily manage the entire fresh produce handling process. Designed specifically for co-operative fresh produce packing, sales, quality control, invoicing, dispatch, export and importers. Manage fresh produce that belongs to an unlimited number of co-operative growers or farmers. Ensure easy and accurate accountability of co-operative members fresh produce. Present co-operative members with details reports that analyze the break down of their pack-out and quality for each delivery.
For medium to large co-operative fresh produce packing companies that need complete traceability, inventory accountability, quality – implement farmsoft Post Harvest Enterprise edition. Dedicated solution consultants that have deployed multiple co-operative fresh produce packing solutions world wide will guide your company through the implementation process in no time at all. Access money saving features such as Co-Operative Container Management to ensure maximum accountability of totes, RPCs, lugs, and other fresh produce containers. Comprehensive and easy to use quality control helps co-operative members understand the quality of the fresh produce they supply and areas for improvement. Issue detailed returns with charts and graphs to explain what was packed, quality, grade, waste, and delivery details. Includes functionality excluded from the Small business edition (see comparison here). Post Harvest Enterprise farmsoft can be installed on your own server or accessed from the cloud – your choice.
Full support, full training, all features & benefits included.
farmsoft post harvest traceability solutions deliver real world benefits:
>> Make administration easy
>> Consistent quality control
>> Improve dispatch accuracy
>> Reduce waste
>> Easy and accurate traceability
>> Reduce compliance costs
>> Improve production planning
Choose how farmsoft co-operative fresh produce packing solutions will work in your business.
You choose which processes suit your business, simple or comprehensive. There are virtually an unlimited combination of flexible business processes supported by farmsoft post harvest traceability software. Here are a few common processes used by fresh produce co-operative fruit packers…
Co-operative packing process
- Label & record fresh delivered by farms
- Issue delivery receipt & container (RPC, tote, bin, pallet etc) receipts
- Perform quality control tests
- Store inventory for any period
- Sort, grade, re-pack, process or value add
- Process rejects in subsequent batches or package & label finished products
- Perform quality control tests
- Receive customer contracts and sales orders
- Schedule batch based packing/manufacturing based on customer orders and contracts
- Sell finished product by invoice & order
- Generate documents for export, transport, organic certificates, EU…
- Auto email statements for container balances to farms and or customers
- Charge farms & or customers for container use
- Export invoices to financial package fresh produce
- Invoice farms & or customers for packing/processing/storage charges
Farmsoft manages with ease the busy bustling environment at the packhouse. Farmsoft Fruit Packing software ensures that fruit and vegetables have full traceability upon delivery to the pack shed or factory. The traceability follows the fresh produce through the entire storage, sorting, grading, quality control, packing, processing and sales and dispatch phases. Download Fruit Packing specifications to learn how farmsoft cooperative fruit packing software can help your business.
Farmsoft Cooperative Fruit Packing Software
Comprehensive post harvest management of all fresh produce handling, storage, processing, packing, sales and distribution activities. Guarantees traceability and reduced waste.
Farmsoft cooperative fruit packing software delivers much more than traceability. Reduce waste through better fresh produce handling processes, increase the consistency of quality control.
Farmsoft cooperative fruit packing software delivers control over the entire fresh produce packing process, turning chaos, into organized fresh produce handling.
Fresh produce handling doesn’t get any easier with farmsoft’s easy to use fresh produce inventory management functionality. Choose from multiple fresh produce management interfaces – from simple touch screen interfaces on mobile devices or computers, to scanning bar-codes to move produce, pallets, bins, crates, or add produce into a batch for processing, grading, sorting, or value adding.
Fresh produce inventory management – cooperative fruit packing.
From the moment fresh produce is delivered to the pack shed, farmsoft is tracking it closely (if you use farmsoft purchase orders, the produce is being tracked before it arrives at the packhouse). Storage, purchase orders, delivery receipts for fresh produce from external farms, inventory traceability, FIFO management, expiring inventory management, inventory ripening, mobile inventory management, inventory labeling, inventory stock takes, inventory reporting, pallet control and pallet management, sales, dispatch, invoicing, grower reporting, quality control – farmsoft can support your packing process.
Cooperative grower reporting – cooperative fruit packing
Report on the pack out for each grower or farm. Add charges for packing, storage, marketing services, tax, freight, and more. Issue invoices to growers for packing services. Export financial data to finance package.
Fresh produce recalls – cooperative fruit packing
Farmsoft allows recalls based on invoice, purchase order, customer reference, delivery date, delivery docket, sales order, and more. No more recording redundant data on multiple logs or spreadsheet. Instant recall makes audits easy and fast and reduces quality and standard compliance costs. You can also record multiple levels of traceability data, for example, your suppliers supplier can be documented, along with batch and lot codes for their produce. This data can make comprehensive product recalls rapid and instant. Multi-level traceability is not support by many competitor fresh produce solutions.
Lab Tests Fresh Produce Traceability
Journal of Manufacturing and Materials Processing It can be a long journey from farm to table. And a lot of things can happen along the way. Applies to all levels of product and shipping containers, including pallets, cases and consumer items. Knowing exactly where every apple or pumpkin has been at every stage of the supply chain could prove vital if ever a food health crisis broke out.
Wis. MLA style: "FPTG." Acronym Attic. 2018. 8 Feb. 2018 -Produce-Traceability-Guidelines-(FPTG). Current standards have been set: Get a weekly dish of features, commentary and insight from the food movement's front lines. • Training costs and maintenance costs for current technology
Moreover the APC is authorized by the Marche Region to control products labelled as QM - Qualità Garantita dalle Marche” (Marche Guaranteed Quality ). scan bar codes at any operation (production lines, PDA, hand scanner...) 1/15/2018 Journal of Imaging Control (preview) of the nongrade inventory (in the warehouses of manufacturers and groups), half-finished products (after initial sorting in group magazines) and finished products (order fulfillment).
- nine retail buyers: Food Lion, H-E-B, W. Newell & Co. (Supervalu), The Kroger Co., Loblaws, Safeway Stores Inc., Schnuck Markets Inc., Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Wegmans Food Markets; and Our wide range of capabilities, from large format flexo-graphic printing to small digital runs, allow us to produce custom labels for almost any industry or need. More..
Easily perform cooperative invoicing, record and invoice farms, customers, and clients for packing services for cooperative packing operations. FarmSoft cooperative invoicing features allow an invoice enabled log of all packing services performed by the co-op / Packhouse on behalf of a customer / supplier / co-op member, and is essential to ensuring smooth co-op packing operations, and efficient billing of packing services to co-op members. Cooperative invoicing is easy with FarmSoft!
Talk to a FarmSoft consultant about your companies specific cooperative invoicing requirements. The FarmSoft team ensures specific requirements are fulfilled for every clients requirements.
Learn more about FarmSoft’s Co op invoicing software features for co-operative fruit packing enterprises, download the FarmSoft Packhouse Software brochure or watch the fruit packing video.Co-operative invoicing features:
- Invoice customers, suppliers, co-operative members, or even internal departments for packing services
- Configure unlimited service charges such as, Sorting, Packing, Grading, Packaging Materials, Cooling, Storage, Transport, Labor, And more…
- Associate service charges to specific deliveries of produce, batches, or date range.
- Multi-currency invoicing for services
- Packing charges may be measured using Batch output, Weight of delivered/packed produce, Per unit output, Per hour of packing time.
- Add charges to a supplier/customers invoice as they happen, keeping an accurate log of activities as they happen
- Relate packing invoice charges to specific batches and even specific inventory if required
- Close invoices to ensure future charges will be billed on future invoices
- Record payment method, payment date, payment status for each invoice
- Make notes on each invoice item to provide supplier/customer with details of individual charges
- Keep notes on invoices for administrative purposes
- Bill for freight services, and track non billable freight services
Contact your nearest FarmSoft consultant today to discuss your cooperative invoicing and packing requirements today
Reference: Less fresh produce waste more traceability Accurate inventory shipping packhouse traceability pack shed fruit packing fresh produce quality control, fresh produce traceability inventory control fresh produce marketing fresh produce sales with the best traceability software.