Fresh produce portal for customer orders & better service
Increase profit & reduce fresh produce waste today!Book free demo
Fresh produce portal for customer orders & better service: Give your customers access to farmsoft Fresh Produce Customer Portal so they can enter their fresh produce orders 24x7
- Connect to your customers and allow them to enter fresh produce orders online, receive precious customer feedback quickly
- Selected team members will receive alerts when orders are created, updated, or cancelled.
- Use your choice of the Dispatch Dashboard, Sales Dashboard, and Production & Projections to analyze outstanding orders, inventory on hand, and plan production and batches.
- The farmsoft Fresh Produce Customer Portal makes your "pack to order" operation accurate and efficient. Alerts ensure your production team responds immediately to changes in orders and production specifications for fresh produce.
- Customers can record quality feedback and relate it to the exact product they received; farmsoft will instantly trace the origins of the fresh produce so you can improve supplier quality management and supplier quality feedback.
- Enter fresh produce orders using rapid data entry format
- Customers can create quality feedback
- Insert unlimited photos/files with quality feedback
- Instant order alerts for selected production staff (New, update, cancel)
- Instant alerts sent to selected team members when a customer records quality feedback
- Improve production planning with faster access to customer orders, updates, and cancellations
Fresh produce customer portal
Connect to your customers orders faster to improve fresh produce production planning and batch scheduling.
Fresh produce customer portal
A client portal is an electronic gateway to a collection of digital files, services, and information, accessible over the Internet through a web browser.
The term is most often applied to a sharing mechanism between an organization and its clients. The organization provides a secure entry point, typically via a website, that lets its clients log into an area where they can view, download, and upload private information.
Client portals are most prevalent used for the secure exchange of financial information, usually when teams are working remotely. Privacy laws such as the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act require that organizations encrypt their clients' personally identifiable information that is sent online electronically. Sharing such information through email does not comply with the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act and other federal privacy laws. Client portals allow users to centralise and virtualise their organization, usually to increase efficiencies and communication.
Other advantages of client portals, as distinguished from email, include increased file size limitations and self-service access to a private repository.
Client portals are often used in conjunction with workflow automation and document management to maximize work environment efficiency.
Client portals are prevalent in many industries. Industry sectors include various commercial organisations and aren't usually specific to one industry. Owing to the nature of the industry, law firms make up a significant number of client portal users. This is because lawyers are constantly collaborating and interacting with clients, involving a significant amount of paperwork. In these cases the file sharing functionality is imperative. Some client portal features extend to invoicing, time logging and expenses tracking. These benefits lead to a number of Small and medium enterprises using client portals to manage their business operations.