Fresh Produce Stock Control
Increase profit & reduce fresh produce waste today!Book free demo
Fresh Produce Stock Control
FarmSoft provides extensive fresh produce stock control of incoming fresh produce & fruit/vegetables from the very moment it is delivered to the pack shed. Comprehensive Fresh Produce Stock Control is delivered via labeling, movement tracking, temperature control, quality control, documentation, and registration of incoming produce – all of which is essential in creating a strong traceability audit trail. FarmSoft provides comprehensive Fresh Produce Stock Control for fruit, vegetable, hop, grain, flower, and other fresh produce.
Easily allocate traceability information for all inventory, allowing rapid recalls and traceability processes to meet the highest international food safety standards. Simple stock-take processes ensure continual accuracy of stock-take information across the entire farm. This minimizes shrinkage and waste, and ensures high levels of inventory accountability.
Download the FarmSoft Packhouse Software brochure or watch the fruit packing video.
Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your opportunity to implement enhanced fresh produce stock control in your business today!
FarmSoft has a wide array of fresh produce management features, implement only the features and benefits required for your business:
- Receive fresh produce from your own farms, co-operative farmers, wholesalers, and importers/exporters – whilst maintaining the same high level of traceability regardless of the origin
- Label all incoming fresh produce with unique identifiers that incorporate human readable information such as supplier/origin, fruit & vegetable description, harvest date, delivery date, delivery company, initial storage location, plot/block/crop origins – apply Produce Traceability Initiative / PTI style labels and more…
- Apply bar code labels (which include human readable information as above) to produce to increase the accuracy of inventory management and allow bar-code reading from mobile devices
- Record multiple levels of traceability, one up one down is the minimum, FarmSoft goes further and allows tracking of origin two levels down the supply chain (instead of just one level as is supported by other solutions), providing a truly unique extra level of traceability management
- Describe product upon arrival, including quality, grade, color, size, and more, using ‘features’ that are configured for your businesses requirements.
- Generate receipts for delivery of produce from external farms or suppliers
- Associate deliveries with existing Purchase Orders
- Assign ownership of incoming produce to customers (ie: if you are packing the goods on behalf of another company)
- Manage fresh produce of any type, from fruit and vegetables, to seafood and other meats
- Record the cost of incoming produce, or have it inherited from a Purchase Order
- Easily assign incoming produce to storage areas, for long or short term storage
- Incoming produce can be packed immediately, or stored for any period and packed to order when necessary
- Track details of transport companies immediately upon delivery of fresh produce
- Record expiry dates (where required) for incoming inventory
- Perform regular Quality Control tests at any step during the delivery, storage, processing, washing, packing, or sales & dispatch phases.
Download the FarmSoft Fresh Produce Stock Control brochure or watch the fruit packing video.
Contact your nearest FarmSoft consultant to discuss how FarmSoft can improve your fresh produce stock control processes & reduce waste and increase traceability.
Reference: fresh produce cold storage fresh produce distribution.