Fresh Produce Temperature Control & Ripening
Increase profit & reduce fresh produce waste today!Book free demo
Ensuring correct Fresh Produce Temperature Control handling and storage of fresh produce is an important factor in packing the highest quality produce, and ensuring the quality of produce is maintained according to the required quality control and management specifications. As part of the temperature control process, FarmSoft also provides multiple Quality Control features that allows the configuration and testing of quality control for any type of fresh produce, packed, raw, shipping containers, and daily hygiene packhouse tests.Fresh Produce Temperature Control features:
- Specify the minimum and maximum temperature of each cool room, warehouse, storage location, chilling equipment, hydro-cooler
- Specify the temperature at which each variety of produce must be stored during the Packhouse processes
- Employees receive on-screen alerts when they attempt to store produce in a location that doesn’t match the temperature requirements of the produce
- Alerts are generated whenever inventory or pallets are created, edited, saved, or moved
- Supports unlimited variety temperature settings
- Set the ripening features of inventory by easily adjusting their features while they ripen. Select inventory, and apply new features such as “1/4 red” to “1/2 red” and so on.
- Supports unlimited warehouse/location temperature ranges
- supported on PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
Learn more about Fresh Produce Temperature Control , download the FarmSoft Packhouse Software brochure or watch the fruit packing video.
- Pre configure ripening classes and features
- Filter by location or produce feature to select produce that has a ripening state change
- Bulk change the features of the ripened produce, eg: from green to yellow, or 1/2 to 3/4 red.
Contact your nearest FarmSoft consultant now to discuss your options.
Reference: coffee processing inventory traceability Less fresh produce waste more traceability Accurate inventory shipping, Hydropoinc farming Less fresh produce waste more traceability Accurate inventory shipping, Mushroom farming technology Less fresh produce waste more traceability Accurate inventory shipping, Cherry packing and cherry farming Less fresh produce waste more traceability Accurate inventory shipping.