Coffee processing software
Increase profit & reduce fresh produce waste today!Book free demo
Reasons to use farmsoft coffee processing & coffee farming software...
Increase yield and quality using best practices for coffee farming
Manage the entire coffee farming process, for your own farms, and for other small farming operations that you purchase coffee beans from.
Best practice enforcement delivers higher coffee bean yield and better quality coffee beans, and a safer product with high levels of traceability.
Accurate coffee bean inventory management (in any state including raw, roasted, and packed) reduces waste through better FIFO, stock-takes, and inventory alerts.
Ensure coffee inventory is accountable at all times, receive an alert if there is unusual waste during coffee bean processing, and perform stock-takes from any location (includes management approval process for any waste or shrinkage).
Guarantee the quality of your coffee bean processing and packing with flexible quality control testing systems from any device.
Program farmsoft to perform your in-house coffee quality control tests, and even add your customers preferred coffee quality control tests (eg: Lavazza, Nestle, Kraft, Sara Lee, Starbucks, Melitta, Segafredo)
Orders can be assigned to coffee processing batches and production lines to guarantee the correct bean grade is packed to fill every coffee order without over or under production and minimal coffee bean waste.
Every coffee order filled & dispatched on time
Shipping teams are guided through the dispatch process from picking using a phone or tablet device (optional bar-code scanning, select from touch screen list, or simply pick orders from a printed pick list) thru bill of lading, invoicing, export documentation and automatic shipping alerts.
Reduce coffee processing administration & compliance costs
Automatic generation of farm reports, coffee processing reports, coffee labels, bill of lading, invoice, picking documents and more; reduces administrative burden.
Easy coffee audit & recall systems reduces compliance costs for coffee packers and processors.
Reduce coffee waste, make farming safe, deliver 100% accurate coffee production
Strict inventory management ensures FIFO and no orphaned fresh produce inventory.
Production management ensures every order is filled accurately, dispatch is planned in advance, and correct shipments dispatched on time, every time.
Sales dashboards help marketing and sales teams plan orders, schedule production, and identify any fresh produce that needs to be sold before it becomes waste.
A choice of interfaces to suit every environment gives your team a simple fresh produce business management tool.
Manage the coffee farming process for common coffee varieties like Arabica and Robusta, as well as specialties like Jacu Bird, Kopi Luwak, Gesha, Kina, Blue Mountain.
- Manage fresh produce inventory stored at an unlimited number of sites / packhouses, and unlimited warehouses
- Manage and monitor the storage and status (ie: in processes such as sorting, grading, cooling, ripening etc) of all fresh produce inventory, regardless of its state
- Manage fresh produce inventory in bulk storage (ie: produce that is not in bins or containers), bins & containers, pallets, palletized, and shipping containers
- Manage the fresh produce inventory packing, grading, sorting, washing processes
- Track the movement history of all fresh produce inventory, captured in the background, providing an audit trail of which produce was stored where at what times, and moved by whom; providing an unparalleled background traceability management for all produce in the packhouse
- Easily move fresh produce inventory between cool rooms, ripeners, hyrdro-coolers, and warehouses
- Manage packed (finished) fresh produce inventory that is both on and off of pallets
- Assign non palletized fresh produce inventory to existing pallets or remove from pallets, or move between pallets , or assign directly to orders or invoices
- Stock take fresh produce inventory based on comprehensive filters allowing rapid stock takes of very specific produce, or stock takes in specific locations, or for specific finished products
- Set sale prices for different types of fresh produce X customer X part X variety
- Fresh produce inventory management using unique identifiers for each inventory item, including bar code and human readable labeling
- Manage fresh produce that is stored across many sites, including sites that may be elsewhere in the country, or even across the world
- Manage and monitor expiring fresh produce inventory
- Manage and monitor fresh produce that belongs to other companies, with easy reporting and stock take tools that cater for external ownership of produce
- Fresh produce inventory barcodes for stock control (optional)
- Optional encoded QR traceability bar-codes that can be scanned by customer or end consumer to show your selected traceability and marketing information
- Pallet, case/carton, fruit piece, consumer unit level traceability and labeling, including Print On Demand options
- Manage customer orders, sales, consignment and dispatch/shipping processes
- Native app for fresh produce inventory on Android tablets & phone
- Quality control for fresh produce
- Use the farmsoft API to access your data from any other software, financial package, payroll, Crystal Reports, ERP, etc.
- Create unlimited warehouse storage areas, which can even use 3D storage to increase accuracy in large cool rooms and warehouses. Assign rows, columns, and levels to each warehouse, cool room, hydro-cooler, washing, or storage area.
- Rapidly asses all fresh produce inventory within the business, making clear distinctions between produce from external suppliers, raw unprocessed produce, unsorted produce, ungraded produce, and fully packed produce. Increase the accuracy of fresh produce inventory using bar code traceability and advanced fruit labeling.
- For more details of farmsoft's Fresh Produce Inventory management features, download the farmsoft Packhouse Software brochure, or try industry specific brochures for potato inventory & traceability, tomato inventory & traceability,